Monday, November 17, 2008


A short trailer for the new Pixar movie coming out in Spring is available for viewing.

Anyone that knows me know that I love Pixar and will be very excited to see this movie. I own almost all of the Pixar movies (I don't have Wall-E or A Bug's Life). I am really excited for this movie, but I was not impressed by the trailer. In fact, I've felt that way about a lot of Pixar's trailers. I became a die hard fan of Pixar after seeing Monster's, Inc. But the trailer actually turned me off. I didn't think it looked very good at all. The only reason I went was because a few weeks after it had come out a friend highly recommended it. I felt the same way about the trailers for Finding Nemo, Ratatouille, and Wall-E.

I know that this is just the teaser trailer and a new one will be coming out soon. I'm just wondering since they make such amazing movies why can't the trailers portray that more. I'm gonna see Up because I love Pixar, but if it were just from seeing that trailer, I probably wouldn't.

No comments: