Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tennis

My friend Lauren and I organized a mixed doubles tennis tournament for our apartment complex and any friends that would like to participate. It was a lot of fun! Here's some pictures from the championship game, including the best dressed preppy outfit contest. (Keep reading though, cause that's not the main point of this post.)


Anyway, that's all kind of old news. My main reason for writing this post is to say, I want to play tennis pretty much everyday now. I have time. I'm just working and not taking classes. My thirst for it seems unquenchable. I think about it all the time. Greg Skidmore wants to play a lot too, but he's coming up on finals, so it won't be possible. So if anyone has a desire to just go and play tennis, call me up and I will be there. Even with short notice.

2 comments:

smalltoes said...

Nice blog! I have one too. Good job at putting the tennis match together. Have a great day!

Shayla

Dave and Angela said...

I love love tennis!! If you ever wanna play let me know...but I do leave september 2nd until december...so it would have to be next week! Have a wonderful day!