Monday, May 25, 2009

Come see Pixar's "Up"


This Friday night I am getting a group together to go see the new Pixar film, Up. If you would like to join us let me know by 5pm on Wednesday. That is when I will be going to get the tickets. We will either see the 8:50pm showing at Cinemark University Mall, or the 9:55pm showing at Carmike at the Riverwoods. So let me know which time works best if you would like to come. Keep in mind we will leave AT LEAST an hour before it starts to be able to get there and get good seats (it will be sold out).

The normal cost is $8.50. And it's in 3-D, so there could be an extra charge for that. So be ready to pay about $10 (I don't want anyone getting mad at me when they have to pay me back if I didn't tell them). If there is no extra cost, then yay.


No comments: