Friday, June 19, 2009

Oquirrh (Oak-er) Mountain Temple

Yesterday Christina and I went to the open house for the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. It was awesome. I hadn't been to an open house since the Portland Temple when I was three and Christina had never been. There were many volunteers there to show us where to go. And I think a ward all showed up together for the same time we went, so there were a lot of people. The inside was very beautiful. I recommend everyone go see it--it's not even that far from Provo. It's in South Jordan (closer than Salt Lake).


7 comments:

Suzy said...

I loved the open house too! It was so beautiful inside. I'm so glad you got to go. When do you leave for CA? (or did you already?)

Jordan said...

I leave next Friday morning (the 26th).

cwilley20 said...

I concur with all Jordan said...it was gorgeous and the weather was fabulous for the outing! Definitely one of the best trips ever :)

Mikaela said...

Oh, how sweet. You match.

jefebarrio said...

what's going on with the hands in that picture? kind of a weird hand hold there. but i like what i'm seein. :)

well i miss you. that looks like a sweet temple.

Jordan said...

Come on Jeff, give us a break. We had two pictures and one had a good handhold and the other had better smiles, so we chose the smiles.

As you can see, things are going well here. I miss you too.

Bryan Tanner said...

Oquirrh looks BE-AUTIFUL! Thanks for the post Jordan.